- 10 Percent Reduction in tariffs and taxes associated with Salvage of Forgotten, lost or otherwise unclaimed goods.
- 10 Percent Reduction in Docking and licensing fees. As regards Private merchant, or pleasure vessels.
- 10 Percent Discount on all Training costs associated with improvement of Adventuring skills.
- 10 Percent Discount on costs associated with funds transfers, conversions, and Security deposits.
- 10 Percent Reduction in Guild, and Union fees if such membership can be shown to be essential to adventuring.
- The right to establish a Corporate bank Account in the organizations name at any Hadeskan Bank.
- Representation at Local Chartered Groups council meetings held On the first workday of every month. Representation may be direct or surrogated through a proxy in writing.
- Recognition as official representatives of the Local Hadeskan Merchants Council when so empowered.
- A fee of 100 Gold pieces must be paid each year to the office of the Registrar at the City of ____________ town hall.
- This fee must be paid before the 1 year anniversary of the organizations founding as reflected at the top of this document.
- If this fee is not paid in the time allotted then a 10 GP fine will be levied for each week of tardiness.
- If an entire year passes without payment of fees owed the contract/charter is canceled and all outstanding fees owed may be garnished from any funds residing in Hadeskan Banks.
- If no funds are available the city may petition a local magistrate for Justice.
- A complete record of all fees, compensation, goods, booty and other gains obtained through adventuring must be presented to the office of Customs once per year, prior to the 1 year anniversary of the organizations founding as reflected at the top of this document.
- The Organization Founded under this charter; must Present the office of the Registrar at the City of ____________ town hall with a copy of all Constitutions, Charters, and By-laws drafted in order to govern said Organization.
- Any time the membership, constitution, or by-laws are changed a copy of those changes must be forwarded to the office of the Registrar at the City of ____________ town hall.
Return to the Playing Aids page.
Return to the Rob's World Campaign page.
Author: Robert L. Vaessen e-mail:
This page has been accessed times since 12 Dec 1998.