Table of Contents
Note: Although this scenario/adventure may be used with any 'Fantasy Role Playing' game system, it was designed specifically for use with the AD&D® game. The characters (Player characters and Monsters/Non-Player characters) in this adventure are described in AD&D game terms. I have not published/provided any of the AD&D game rules here (For obvious reasons). As a result, access to a suitable system of game rules will be necessary in order to effectively utilize this adventure/scenario.
If you are a 'Player' in a Fantasy Role Playing game and would like your GM to run this adventure you should STOP here. Proceeding further will seriously degrade your gaming experience. Simply notify your GM of the scenarios location and let him/her take it from there.
The Refuge is a scenario designed for 1-6 AD&D® characters of levels 6-10th. It may be played as is with characters previously created by players in your campaign. Or as a tournament module using the pre-generated characters provided.
- A short Background. Detailing the 'History' of the Refuge and 'Recent Happenings' in the town of "Newland Greens" (Completed)
- Room and trap descriptions for Level 1 of the Refuge. (Incomplete)
- Room and trap descriptions for Level 2 of the Refuge. (Not started)
- A detailed Level 1 Map of the refuge. (Completed)
- A detailed Level 2 Map of the refuge. (Not started)
- Technical schematics of Traps on 'level 1' of the Refuge. (Incomplete)
- Technical schematics of Traps on 'level 2' of the Refuge. (Not started)
- A page containing Special rules regarding 'Dangling' and 'Wandering Monsters'. (Not started)
- An addendum/erratum containing details regarding the Denizens on 'level 1' of the Refuge. (Incomplete)
- An addendum/erratum containing details regarding the Denizens on 'level 2' of the Refuge. (Not started)
- A listing of the pre-generatedPlayer Characters which may be used in conjunction with the adventure. (Not started)
- Additional rules and scoring needed in order to run the scenario as a Tournament module. (Not started)
Return to the Rob's World Campaign page.
Author: Robert L. Vaessene-mail:
This web page has been accessed times since 20 Feb 1998.